Website Home Instead Senior Care Egham, Windsor and Staines
Home Care Provider
Female Home Care Assistant – Guaranteed contract of 20 Hours a week!! Up to £10.50 per hour DOE
Due to continued growth Home Instead Senior Care are looking to expand their team of Home Care Assistants. We are looking for caring, compassionate and reliable Home Care Assistants to visit our elderly clients in their own homes.
This role is to work a contracted 20 hours a week. In order to qualify you must be available to work every other weekend, although you will only be required to work a certain number of hours during the weekend. For the ambitious applicant there is the opportunity to work more than the contracted 20 hours a week, if you would like to, however you do not need to.
Client visits are a minimum of one hour, so quality care can be provided. We know that building a relationship is important so you will regularly work with the same clients. Visits might include providing companionship, escorting a client to an appointment, taking a client out and about, preparing a meal, helping with light household duties, getting a client up in the morning or tucking a client up in bed. It truly is a rewarding role.
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant for the elderly?
• It really is a rewarding role, you have the opportunity to make a difference to someone’s life
• You will be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about the high quality companionship led care they provide, all our visits are a minimum of one hour, and you visit regular clients each week
• Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
• Industry leading training, and ongoing training and support
• Excellent rates of pay and paid mileage
What are we looking for?
• Are you caring and compassionate, and want a rewarding role where you really make a difference to someone’s life?
• Are you reliable?
• Experience is essential, this does not need to have been in employment. Your experience
could be caring for an elderly family member or friend.
· Personal Care is required for this contracted role
• Willing to undertake a DBS check
• Car driver essential, due to the nature of the role
If you live in or around Egham, Staines, Virginia Water, Windsor, Chertsey, Addlestone, or surrounding areas and are looking for a rewarding job, please give Jo a call on 01784 477854, or apply to this advert.